Saturday, September 13, 2008

Welcome to Our Blog!

Mostly everyone who knows Tony and I already knows that we have BIG NEWS. We are expecting our first baby...A BOY!!! This ultrasound was taken at week 19 of pregnancy. Our son was being a little stubborn, and wouldn't turn arround so we could see his face. I think he has a cute round head though!
My pregnancy has been going very well; I have not had many negative symptoms at all. I am now 25 weeks pregnant, and have been enjoying little kicks from my little guy for over a month.

19 weeks pregnant, the day of the ultrasound.

25 weeks pregnant

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!

Today (September 13) is my dad's birthday. He is getting old, but still can dribble circles around young men on the basketball court. He and Tony are getting a little cozy while watching the BYU Cougars shut out UCLA 59-0. After lots of Football, we all got together as a family to celebrate a birthday dinner at Wingers.

5 comments:

Natalie and Aaron said...

Alisa, I love the blog! I am so excited that you are now a blogger! This is a great way to stay in touch! I am so excited to see your little baby boy soon!

The Atomic Mom said...

YAY, more blogging family!

Happy birthday to your Dad...our brother Howard....Howard Anderson! ahaha I love saying that in my best Eunice Burnes voice! :)

Ok, so you are so stinkin' tiny! It's not even fair! I on the other hand look like the purple guy from the McDonalds commercials...you know Grimmace. We finally took the first belly shot last week, of course it's on Joseph's compter at work so it might never be posted on the web, which is ok really.

How are you feeling? I feel fine most days, then I will have a few days of not-so-fine and it will make it insanely crazy, even more crazy than I nomrally feel, which as you might imagine is really, really, crazy! I have my 7 month check this week, and we will see where I am at as far as everything goes....at this point I'm just hoping that I can make it to 36 or 37 weeks with out a nervous breakdwon.....I bet you never knew your crazy aunt could be so fun and crazy at the same time.

Anyway, look forward to reading about everything, and yes I'm sure Richard will be able to look at blogs, at least family blogs on the mish.

Talk to you soon. :)

Howard and Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Howard and Melissa said...

I love your blog. You have a great start. The picture of Tony and I on the bed is a classic. We are excited with the prospects of becoming grandparents. We're very proud of you and Tony. I'm glad we get to see you often.

Love,

Dad

Richard said...

hey alisa and tony!

It´s amazing down here in brasil all rainy and stuff. You guys are amazing. I love you so much. thanks for always being there for your little brother

love Richard