3 names you go by -
1) Bella
2) Baby Puss - Tony likes to call me that...???
3) Precious One when I was little
3 restaurants I love -
1) Olive Garden
2) Cafe Rio
3) Spaghetti Factory
3 trips to plan on this year -
1) Idaho to see Nat and Aaron
2) Orem to see Mom and Dad Pittard
3) South Jordan to visit my parents...I can't go too far because pregnant women don't travel much!
3 things you want badly -
1) To be the best mother,wife, daughter that I can be.
2) To finish school
3) To invent something someday.
3 pets you've had -
1) Princess - My childhood cat
2) Fudge - MY cat from the Roosevelt Ranch
3) Tigerlilly and Sail "the boys" - Our beta fish. They froze to death in our apartment. :(
3 things you did yesterday -
1) Went shopping with mom and dad Pittard
2) Watched some college football at mom and dad Anderson's house
3) Watched part of "Ghostrider" with Tony at home
3 things you ate today -
1) Honeycomb
2) Spaghetti
3) Chicken, homemade bread, and baked beans - made by my mother. :)
3 fears -
1) Losing a loved one
2) Getting fat
3) Not being a pleasant person to be around
3 things you plan on doing today - (Well, today's almost over)
1) Finishing some laundry
2) Playing the piano - I am trying to learn
3) Writing in my journal
3 things you plan on doing tomorrow -
1) Sleeping in! No work on Mondays!!!
2) Going to lunch with Tony
3) Cleaning and shopping
3 favorite holidays -
1) Christmas
2) Halloween
3) Thanksgiving
3 favorite beverages -
1) Water
2) Root Beer
3) Orange Julius - I haven't had one in a LONG time.
2 years ago
1 comment:
I'm glad you did the tag. Sounds like you're up to all sorts of fun. Hey do you and Tony want to go see Savior of the World this December? Tickets go on sale this Tuesday. Let me know.
Post a Comment