July 8, 2009 Ryan is 6 months old today, and wow the time has gone by quickly. My mom and I held a photo shoot in honor of the event. It is so much fun! We used her new camera. Happy Half-Birthday Ryan!
This picture is from a couple days ago, as is the next black-and-white one.
Tony and I are starting a blog to keep up with the popular trend. A lot of exciting changes are going on in our lives...
We have been married for almost three years (July 22, 2006). We got married at the Salt Lake Temple, and we have a beautiful baby boy named Ryan.
Tony has his Master's Degree in Business Management. I have an Associate of Science Degree, and will be entering Dental Hygiene School Fall 2009.
We just bought a home in Salt Lake, and are very busy remodeling it.
3 comments:
oh my goodness...I absolutely love the pics! Wow, Mom's new camera is so awesome! You have the most adorable little baby! :)
We would LOVE to take you guys to Jackson! Come visit any time!
I love the one of you holding his feet. Did Melissa take them? wow! He is sweet and adorable.
He is so darn handsome, as to be expected!
Post a Comment