Sweet, you updated. You're better than me. It's almost been 1 month. I like all you pics. I am excited to see you guys for thanksgiving and your shower! : )
Tony and I are starting a blog to keep up with the popular trend. A lot of exciting changes are going on in our lives...
We have been married for almost three years (July 22, 2006). We got married at the Salt Lake Temple, and we have a beautiful baby boy named Ryan.
Tony has his Master's Degree in Business Management. I have an Associate of Science Degree, and will be entering Dental Hygiene School Fall 2009.
We just bought a home in Salt Lake, and are very busy remodeling it.
2 comments:
Yay! You posted! Good job--fun pics! My favorite HAS to be the one of you and Tony, belly-to-belly! LOVE it...
Sweet, you updated. You're better than me. It's almost been 1 month. I like all you pics. I am excited to see you guys for thanksgiving and your shower! : )
Post a Comment